For our science section we are looking for an experienced:
PHYSICS TEACHER/NATUURKUNDE DOCENT (0,6 – 0,8 fte)
Who fits the following profile:
- Experience in the DP international baccalaureate physics programme;
- Preferably a first degrees teachers qualification in the Dutch system;
- Fluent in English and preferably fluent in Dutch;
- A real team player for science and for the school;
- Able to develop and give quality lessons;
- Willing to actively support the development of the school;
- Willing to partake in a dynamic internationals school setting.
The focus of your work will be the Physics diploma programme in the IB. Depending on skills and fluency in Dutch you will be deployed in one of the other programmes at DENISE being in English the IMYC (international middle years programme), career programme and/or in
Dutch 4MAVO, 5HAVO natuurkunde programme. For more information about the different programmes see the school website.
The Physics programme and the HAVO programme have been started in the schoolyear 2020-2021 and you will have an important role in the development of one or both of these programmes.